Graduate School Financial Aid
Graduate school is an expensive endeavor. Fortunately, there are a variety of options to help finance your education. The best source for this information is the Financial Aid Office at each of the schools to which you are applying. The Financial Aid Office can help you explore options such as scholarships, fellowships, assistantships, student loans, and anything else that might be available. Be sure to apply for financial aid at every school.
In the meantime, here are some Web sites that will help you get started. Financial Aid Information and Opportunities:
- Council on Undergraduate Research
- Finaid.org - The SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Graduate Student Funding Opportunities - by discipline
- AccessLex Institute - financial resources for law students
Look at the fellowship opportunities available to W&L seniors and recent graduates.