Matt Coursen is a Senior Vice President at Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL), a commercial real estate advisory firm, and he is based in the company's Washington, D.C. office. He specializes in the representation of law firms, technology companies and professional services firms. He is an expert in sophisticated real estate strategic planning and transaction management and has represented some of the world's leading corporations during his career.
Explore careers in real estate by exploring the links below. Found a career you're interested in? Stop by our office or make an appointment via Handshake with a career advisor and begin networking to learn more.
- Internships.com - Real Estate Internships
- InternMatch.com - Real Estate Internships
- LinkedIn: Real Estate Jobs
- Select Leaders - The Professionals' Choice for Real Estate Jobs
- GlobeSt.com - Leading real estate job posting site with resources for job seekers, including articles on salary, real estate trends and insider perspectives
- Career Builder - Real estate job board
- iHireRealEstate - Real estate job listings
- Real Estate Express - Jobs and career advice including a blog
- Dream Careers - Internship program placing students in various industries
- Wall Street Oasis - Forum on questions about real estate
- Institute of Real Estate Management - Includes job board and career help
- O*Net Online - Summaries of various industries and career requirements
Company Career Resources
- Goldman Sachs Realty Management Program
- JLL Internship in Commercial Real Estate
- Weichert - Job opportunities
- Century 21 - Job application
- Exit Realty - Learn about the company and apply for a career
- Keller Williams Realty
- Coldwell Banker - Information on joining the company
- Sotheby's Realty - Career information and opportunities
- Intrawest Real Estate - Career opportunities
- Damon Gettier & Associates - Career application
- Continental Realty Corporation - Job board
- Howard Hanna - Career opportunities
- Real Estate Society - The Real Estate Society is a student-run group that seeks to use non-curricular activities to develop an enhanced understanding of real estate development and investment. The group hosts guest speakers, conducts and publishes market research, and acts as pro bono consultants to external constituents.
One of the best ways to explore careers and find job opportunities is to network with professionals. Below are alumni who have experience in the field and have volunteered to be a resource to you. Not sure how to begin networking? Stop by our office to get started.