Kelly is a principal with Woollard Nichols & Associates (WNA), an Austin-based consulting firm committed to nurturing social impact through strategy, development & support for coalitions, associations, organizations and initiatives, an organization she co-founded in 2013. WNA works with non-profit executive directors, government administrators, and other social sector leaders to support collaborative initiatives, coalitions and boards to articulate their vision and take concrete action steps to achieve their goals.
Explore careers in consulting by exploring the links below. Found a career you're interested in? Stop by our office or make an appointment with a career advisor and begin networking to learn more.
- Consulting Career Quest
- Consulting Crossing
- Consulting Magazine - Read about featured consulting career opportunities
- Environmental Consulting Jobs
- IBM Consulting by Degrees - Explore and apply for an IBM consulting summer internship and full-time entry level consultant opportunities in their Consulting by Degrees program
- Management Consulting Secrets
Resources for Purchase
- Case in Point
- Case Interview Secrets - Written by W&L alumnus Victor Cheng
- Crack the Case System: Complete Case Interview Prep
- Master the Case - Offers comprehensive Case Interview and Fit preparation via premium HD video tutorials
- PrepLounge.com - Interactive case interview practice
- The Case Interview: 20 Days to Ace the Case
- Student Consulting - Washington and Lee Student Consulting (WLSC) is a student organization created to provide pro bono consulting services to businesses and not-for-profit community organizations. Student consultants will focus on financial consulting, management consulting, human resource consulting, public relations consulting or any number of other sub-specialties.
One of the best ways to explore careers and find job opportunities is to network with professionals. Below are alumni who have experience in the field and have volunteered to be a resource to you. Not sure how to begin networking? Stop by our office to get started..
To learn about more alumni in the industry and their career experiences, visit the WLUalum Twitter!