Alumni Career Resources
Welcome alumni! Your connection to our office didn’t end with graduation. The W&L Career and Professional Development Office can help you navigate your career path through your first job transition and beyond. Explore our alumni career resources below, or contact us at email@example.com to connect with a Career Advisor.
- Handshake — Use Handshake, W&L’s online career platform, to search for job opportunities posted by fellow alumni and employers who are seeking W&L candidates. You can learn about Handshake and how to create an alumni profile on our Handshake FAQ page. If you already have a Handshake profile, log in to Handshake to begin your search.
- CareerShift — You can also explore CareerShift, a comprehensive search tool for finding jobs and contacts by company, location or industry. Learn more and sign up for an account or log in.
- LACN — Recent graduates may be interested in accessing the job database maintained by the Liberal Arts Career NetWORK (LACN), a consortium of 39 top liberal arts colleges and universities. Sign up for an account using your W&L email address. If you already have an account, log in to LACN.
- Career & Networking Events — Initiate a local networking gathering in your area, plan chapter-wide career and networking events, or explore opportunities to participate in University-wide programs and events. Learn more about networking event opportunities.
- Assess — Thinking about making a career change? Take a self-assessment to help evaluate, focus and guide your career interests.
- Explore & Learn — Explore our industry-specific resource pages and access the Vault Career Guides for in-depth information about various careers and industries, including company rankings, profession overviews, interview tips and so much more. Sign into Vault using your student credentials if you already have an account or you can create an account.
- Prepare — Review application resources for help with interview preparation and professional documents like resumes and cover letters. We also have information for alumni interested in applying to graduate school.
If you have questions about these resources, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with a Career Advisor.
- Post Jobs and Internships — W&L’s highly engaged alumni network is one of our most valuable sources of opportunities for current students and we are grateful for your support! We welcome alumni interested in recruiting students for both internships and full-time jobs. On our Employer Page, you can learn more about posting opportunities for students to Handshake, as well as ways to host informational sessions about your company and conducting on-campus interviews. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Volunteer — Stay engaged with W&L through the Career and Professional Office with various alumni volunteer opportunities, such as hosting students during a career trip or speaking with students interested in learning more about your career path and industry. Sign up to be a volunteer.