LiveSafe, a mobile-safety technology for the Washington and Lee University community, empowers students, university employees and campus visitors to take charge of their own safety and to look out for those around them.
LiveSafe allows students, faculty, staff
- Share information - Users can submit reports for suspicious activity, harassment, a disturbance or other issue with
, video or audio attachments. Reports can be submitted anonymously if the user chooses. picture
- Have peace-of-mind with SafeWalk - Individuals invite others to "virtually escort" and monitor their location on a real-time map. Simultaneously, SafeWalkers can chat with one another or call 911 if needed.
- Summon emergency help - Safety officials can leverage location data in an emergency, allowing faster response times. It's like a blue light phone in your pocket.
- Access emergency information - Have fast and easy access to important campus support resources and emergency procedures, even when you are unable to connect to the internet.
Download the LiveSafe app today:
- Visit the Google Play or App Store and search for "LiveSafe".
- Register with your email and fill out your profile.
- Search for and select "Washington and Lee University" as your school.