How to Add a Delegate to a Cardholder
Delegates on cardholder accounts can monitor transactions, code transactions, attach receipts and run reports.
Cardholder steps to add delegate:
- After logging on to the PNC website
- Select Settings from the horizontal menu.
- Under Personal Settings, select Account Management.
- Under Account Delegation, click on the person's bubble.
- In the Employee Search pop-up, search for the person to add as a delegate. To add a person to the PNC system that doesn't appear in the list, contact Sue Bryant (x8731) or Lori Oliver (x8740).
- Click on the calendar icon by the delegate person bubble to assign an end date to the delegation, if needed.