'After Class' Podcast
Can They Say That?!?A look at our First Amendment with Brian Murchison
Brian Murchison, director of the Roger Mudd Center for Ethics at Washington and Lee University and Rowe Professor of Law at the W&L School of Law, examines the First Amendment and interprets the founding fathers' intentions in light of today's application of the law.
Recorded Feb. 2, 2021
Airs Feb. 10, 2021
Recommendations for a Deeper Dive
- Prof. Murchison's full list of publications at his Scholarly Commons page
- Read more about the Mudd Center’s 2020-21 Lecture Series, “Global Ethics in the 21st Century: Opportunities and Challenges”
- Other articles about the Mudd Center for Ethics on The Columns, W&L’s news, features and events site
- Brian Murchison’s full address at the 2015 Fall Convocation
- View the virtual 2020 Commencement ceremony, including President Will Dudley’s address
- Read previous Commencement addresses by President Will Dudley
- Interested in other Commencement addresses? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Law & Literature Weekend