Key Information and Communication
Frequently Asked Questions:
2020 and 2021 have seen a high volume of important communications from campus. We’ve put it in one place for all alumni.
- September 23, 2021, message from Rector Mike McAlevey '86 on the formation of the Residential and Social Life Working Group
- August 25, 2021, update on the Board's work
- July 14, 2021, mid-summer update from the Board of Trustees
- June 4, 2021, The Future of Washington and Lee University. And FAQs.
- June 1, 2021, A statement from the Alumni Board of Directors regarding the upcoming Board of Trustees decisions.
- May 5, 2021 update from Rector Mike McAlevey '86 to the W&L community about the Board of Trustee's work.
- January 28, 2021 message from Rector Mike McAlevey '86 to the W&L community with an update on the Board of Trustees' work.
- September 15, 2020 the Board of Trustees survey was sent to the W&L community. If you have questions, these FAQs are very helpful.
- September 7, 2020 message from President Dudley: Education in 2020
- August 21, 2020 message from Mike McAlevey, Rector of the Board of Trustees: Update on the Work of the Special Committee of the Board of Trustees
- July 10, 2020 message from President Dudley: W&L Welcomes Students Back to Campus for Fall Term
- July 7, 2020 message from Mike McAlevey, Rector of the Board of Trustees: Board of Trustees' Plan to Address Issues of Racial Justice and University History
- July 2, 2020 statements to the Board of Trustees from the Executive Committee of the Student Body
- June 23, 2020 message from President Dudley: Priorities, Actions, and Next Steps
- Diversity and Inclusion Activities and Initiatives
- Community feedback form
- June 4, 2020 message from President Dudley to W&L Alumni and Parents
- May 31, 2020 message from President Dudley to W&L Students, Faculty and Staff