Winter Break Visit Policy
Updated 21 November 2020
We understand that visiting your favorite colleges is an important part of choosing the right school for you. Though we cannot meet you in person right now to help you with your college search, we invite you to visit campus and take a self-guided tour during the university’s Winter Break, Saturday, November 21 — Saturday, January 16. We understand how important it is to get a sense of campus life and are committed to providing as comprehensive a look into life at W&L as possible during this time.
While on campus please keep the following in mind:
- Prospective students are asked to register their visit and attest to their health via a QR code outside Gilliam Admissions Office, 19 Letcher Avenue in Lexington.
- Walking maps for self-guided tours are available outside the Admissions Office
- Visitors must wear a face covering at all times while walking on the W&L campus
- Visitors are asked to maintain at least a six-foot distance from others while walking on campus
- All campus buildings are closed to visitors. Only students, faculty, and staff are permitted inside all indoor spaces
- Please do not contact current students and ask them to provide an informal tour; our COVID-19 procedures prohibit them from doing this
And we invite you to take advantage of our virtual tours and virtual information sessions, explore our academic offerings, and most importantly, connect with your regional Admission Officer, who can answer questions you have about the W&L experience, and connect you with other resources. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday!