The Washington Trophy
Awarded to the non-reunionist undergraduate classes that raise the largest class gift to the Annual Fund.
- Five Star Generals: Class of 1959 with $99,763.84; Class Agent: David Meese
- 1963-2001: Class of 1969 with $283,722.80; Class Agent: Scott Fechnay
- Young Alumni: Class of 2004 with $62,890.52; Lead Class Agents: Kat Emerson, Jay Harder, Timothy Litzenburg, and Caroline Parker
- Five Star Generals: Class of 1959 with $98,870 (Cass agent David Meese)
- 1962-2000: Class of 1969 with $294,160 (Class agents Scott Fechnay and Ray Hartwell)
- Young Alumni: Class of 2002 with $81,485 (Class agents Darby Berra, Alicia Brandt, Courtenay Fisher and Elizabeth Kelsey)