Faculty Projects in African-American Studies, 2009-2010
The Faculty in African-American Studies are constantly engaged in the scholarly and creative issues of this dynamic and ever-changing field. Below are the major projects we are focusing on currently:
- Lucas Morel: Lincoln symposium, ongoing books and presentations, papers, etc.
- Marc Conner: conference papers, reviews, etc.
- Pam Simpson:
- Ted DeLaney: sabbatical, oral history, etc.
- Mohamed Kamara: Sengor, etc.
- Tim Diette: ongoing work
- Tamara Futrell: thesis, PhD work, etc.