Law School Meal Plan Form
GENERAL INFORMATION REGARDING MEAL PLANS 2012-2013
- All meal plans will be billed in two segments: Fall Term and Spring Term.
- You will be billed for Spring Term for the plan you hold on the billing deadline of November 10th.
- You may change your meal plan through 4 p.m. Friday September 7, 2012 for Fall Term; and 4 p.m. Friday January 18, 2013 for Spring Term. Changes or cancellations made after these dates will be assessed a $25.00 administrative fee.
- A Special Feature of all Meal Plans includes an additional 10% discount off the meal rates in the Marketplace, when using your Food Flex dollars.
- All Food Flex balances from Fall Term will be carried over to Spring Term. Under state law you must use all balances in your flex accounts by Law School academic year end (May 11 2013). No refunds are permitted at the end of the academic year.
- If you hold a meal plan, you may add tax-exempt food flex dollars to your plan in $25.00 increments at any point during the term.
- If after the term has begun you leave school on an approved leave, you will receive a pro-rated refund of your meal plan.
- The Full Board Plan permits the holder unlimited access to the Marketplace during operating hours, exclusive of Undergraduate February and April breaks.
- Fourteen, Ten, and Block 75 Plus Meal Plans provide for meal usage in any meal period during the day.
- Full Board, Fourteen, Ten and Block 75 Plus Meal Plans provide dinner at the Cafe '77/Emporium beginning at 8 p.m. (given no meal was taken at the Marketplace between the hours of 5:30 and 8 p.m.)
- You may take one meal swipe during lunch at the Law School Brief Stop.
- The Marketplace is open seven days a week and operates on the University Undergraduate Academic Calendar. The Marketplace will open for Law School Meal plan usage on August 20, 2012 and your Meal Plan usage will end on Saturday, May 11, 2013 (Law School Graduation).