Undergraduate Meal Plan Form
GENERAL INFORMATION REGARDING MEAL PLANS 2012-2013
- All meal plans will be billed in two segments: Fall Term and Winter/Spring Term.
- You will be billed Winter/Spring Term for the plan you hold on the billing deadline of November 10th.
- You may change your meal plan through 4 p.m. Friday, September 21, 2012 for Fall Term; and 4 p.m. Friday, January 18, 2013 for Winter/Spring Term. Changes or cancellations made after these dates will be assessed a $25.00 administrative fee.
- A Special Feature of all Meal Plans include an additional 10% discount off the meal rates in the Marketplace, when using your Food Flex dollars.
- All Food Flex balances from Fall Term will be carried over to Winter/Spring Term. Under state law you must use all balances in your Food Flex accounts by academic year end. No refunds are permitted at the end of the academic year unless you are off campus during Spring Term, in which case, you will be refunded spring term fees. Spring Term Option students should notify Auxiliary Services, if they are remaining on campus during Spring Term.
- If you hold a meal plan, you may add tax exempt food flex dollars to your plan in $25.00 increments at any point during the academic year.
- If you leave school on approved leave after the term has begun, you will receive a pro-rated refund of your meal plan.
- The Full Board Plan permits the holder unlimited access to the Marketplace during operating hours.
- Fourteen, Ten, and Block 75 Plus Meal Plans provide for meal usage in any meal period during the day.
- Full Board, Fourteen, Ten, and Block 75 Plus Meal Plans provide dinner at the Cafe '77/Emporium beginning at 8 p.m. (given no meal was taken at the Marketplace between the hours of 5:30 and 8 p.m.).