- Stackhouse Theater (Cinema and Auditorium); Commons024
189 seats. A venue for Commons Movie Showings, the Film Society, and other movies. May be reserved for speakers and performances. Technology assistance
- WLUR University Radio Station
- Marketplace; Commons067
Inside and terrace dining for meal plan and cash customers. Back room may be reserved for evening events after 8:00 p.m.
- University Store
Trade books, text books, supplies, art supplies, newspapers, magazines, insignia wear.
- E-mail Access
Computers with e-mail access are available in the main Commons atrium, the Cultural Resource Room (including handicapped access), and in the Career Services lobby.
- Information Desk
Campus switchboard and security dispatcher, Elrod Commons and campus information.
- Commons Living Room; Commons120
Seating for 43, available for public events.
- Outing Club Resource Room; Commons114
Meeting space for 12, lounge space/informal meeting seats for 26. May be reserved.
- Cultural Resource Room; Commons116
Meeting space for 10, lounge space/informal meeting seats for 18, four computer carrels. May be reserved.
Casual dining inside and on the terrace, ATM and University Card ATM.
- Chavis Board Room; Commons206
Conference meeting for 16, additional seating for 15, equipped for catering, and materials about John Chavis. May be reserved.
- Volunteer Services Resource Room; Commons214
Meeting space for 10, lounge space/informal meeting seats for 15. May be reserved.
- Women’s Resource Room; Commons216
Meeting space for 12, lounge space/informal meeting seats for 20. May be reserved.
- Offices for the Division of Student Affairs Staff, Campus Activities Staff, Public Safety, Health Promotion, Dining Services
- Gameroom/TV Lounge Two billiard tables, foosball table, tables and chairs inside and on the balcony for overflow casual dining from the Café/Emporium, home theater seating for 17.
- Vending Machines
Vending machines for snacks are available in the Gameroom/TV Lounge area of the second level as well as in the Student Organizations Suite on the the third level.
- Meeting Room 319; Commons319
Meeting space for 6, lounge space/informal meeting for 13. May be reserved.
- Meeting Room 320; Commons320
Conference table for 8. May be reserved.
- Career Services
In addition to housing the Career Services Staff, 10 computer carrels and a variety of study areas are available in the evenings.
- Upper Atrium Lounge
Located outside the Career Services office, casual seating for 10.
- Student Organizations Suite
Offices, cubicles, work spaces, mailboxes, kitchenette, vending machines, conference lounge, conference loft and roof terrace for student organizations.
- Meeting Room 345; Commons345
Seating for 56 with portable podium, can also serve as all faith chapel. May be reserved.
- Offices for student organizations and work study.