Foreign Language Majors' Assessment Testing
Students majoring in French, Spanish, and German languages are tested prior to graduation. The following test helps determine their level of proficiency.
1. Read this sheet in its entirety before you start the assessment test.
2. If a password is requested, the password is test.
3. Once the password is typed, click login.
4. Select your language (French, German, or Spanish). Click begin.
5. Please type in only required information specified here within the testing program - First name, Last Name, ID Number, Email
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click continue.
7. Read the instructions provided very carefully. DO NOT USE THE BACK BUTTON AT ANY TIME DURING THE TEST.
8. Do the practice question. Select your answer with your mouse. Click submit answer.
9. Now the test begins. Read the instructions provided for each question carefully.
10. Questions will stop automatically.
11. You will see a screen that has this type of information.
Name: ASSESSMENT TEST TAKER
Id Number: 100100100100
Started: 12:35PM Wed 31 May 2015
Ended: 12:45PM Wed 31 May 2015
Duration: 0 hours 10 minutes
12. Make note of your points and record the number of points on the assessment sheet you received from the TMC assistant.
13. Hand the sheet in to a test supervisor (the TMC assistant or Professor Kuettner).
14. If you fail to click on finished, no valid raw score will be submitted.
15. After reading all the above instructions, go to WebCAPE to begin the testing process.