Leadership and Engagement House
Location: 11 N Jefferson Street
Coed: By Room
Room Types: Singles and Doubles
Air Conditioning: No
Mission: To provide a leadership and community-oriented environment that will provide a wide range of programming focusing on involvement, leadership development, school spirit and community. Residents will be encouraged to sponsor programs and activities within these broad themes and to collaborate with the Student Affairs Office on the planning and implementation. Amenities include large common area spaces and an interactive game room.
- Active participation and interest in leadership and community engagement
- No minimum GPA at this time
Expectations of Residents:
- Participate and help coordinate monthly programming activities
- Commit to respect and learn from fellow residents
- No smoking in or within 50 yards of the Leadership & Engagement House
- Must follow University Alcohol Policy
Leadership and Engagement House applications are due by Tuesday, March 10, 2015.
Selections will be made on/before Friday, March 13.
Housing Deposits ($150) are due to the Business Office by 3pm on Friday, March 13.
Residents assigned to the Leadership and Engagement House for 2015-2016 will be required to sign Housing Contracts on Thursday, March 19 at 6pm in Commons 116 - BEFORE the Woods Creek Housing Lottery begins.
Questions? Contact Amy Perkins, Director of Residence and Greek Life.