Leadership and Engagement House
Location: 11 N Jefferson Street
Coed: By Room
Room Types: Singles and Doubles
Air Conditioning: No
Mission: To provide a leadership and community-oriented environment that will provide a wide range of programming focusing on involvement, leadership development, school spirit and community. Residents will be encouraged to sponsor programs and activities within these broad themes and to collaborate with the Student Affairs Office on the planning and implementation. Amenities include large common area spaces and an interactive game room.
- Active participation and interest in leadership and community engagement
- No minimum GPA at this time
Expectations of Residents:
- Participate and help coordinate monthly programming activities
- Commit to respect and learn from fellow residents
- No smoking in or within 50 yards of the Leadership & Engagement House
- Must follow University Alcohol Policy
Questions? Contact Amy Perkins, Director of Residence and Greek Life.