Global Service House
Location: 106 Lee Avenue
Coed: by Room
Room Types: Singles and Doubles
Air Conditioning: No
Mission: To provide a student and service-oriented global center that will provide a focus for internationalism, a locale for increased cross-cultural engagement, and a visible home for service activity.
- Active participation and interest in global learning and service learning;
- No minimum GPA at this time;
- Both domestic and international students welcome.
Expectations of Residents:
- Participate and help coordinate monthly programming activities (both global and service focused);
- Commit to respect and learn from fellow residents;
- Sign and follow Global Service House Resident Agreement;
- No smoking in or within 50 yards of the Global Service House;
- Must follow University Alcohol Policy.
Applications are now being accepted for 2015-2016!
Global Service House (GSH) applications are due by March 2, 2015.
Selections will be made by March 9, 2015. Housing Deposits ($150) are due to the Business Office by 3pm on March 13, 2015.
Residents assigned to the GSH for 2015-2016 will be required to sign Housing Contracts on Thursday, March 19 at 6pm in Commons 116 - BEFORE the Woods Creek Housing Lottery begins.
Interested in booking the Global Service House for your event? Use the Online Room Reservation System to make your request.