Microfridge Rental Program
In order to satisfy the demand for refrigerators and microwave ovens and avoid circuit overloads in our electrical system, Washington and Lee University's First-Year experience requests that the following guidelines be maintained. Due to safety and energy management features, the MicroFridge is the only cooking appliance we allow in students' rooms. To order a MicroFridge from Melvin Corporation, please visit their website. A portion of the revenues from this program support the First-Year Leadership Council.
- Cook (600 watts) and defrost (300 watts) settings
- Easy-to-operate timer dial sets cooking time for up to 30 minutes
- Chime signals end-of-cooking cycle
- Turntable system design provides superior, even cooking
- Separate doors for refrigerator and freezer areas
- Real freezer keeps ice cubes, frozen foods, ice cream truly frozen
- Automatic defrost refrigerator with adjustable temperature control
- Door storage for packages, eggs, and bottles
- 18 5/8"W x 19 1/2"D x 43 1/2"H
- Weight: 88 lbs.
- Freezer: 0.7 cubic feet
- Refrigerator: 2.1 cubic feet
- Microwave Oven: .6 cubic feet