Sexual Misconduct Resolution Options
In a community of integrity, honor, and trust there is no place for relationship violence (harassment, sexual assault, dating violence, or stalking). Washington and Lee University takes these issues very seriously. Here are the resources and procedures in place to address complaints of sexual misconduct. If you need medical or psychological support, go to the If You Need Help page.
University Resolution Options:
- Whom to Contact
- Complaints Against Washington and Lee Students
- Complaints Against Faculty, Staff and Campus Visitors
- Anonymous Online Reporting Form
- University Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Title IX at W&L
Law Enforcement Resolution Options:
Sexual misconduct can also be addressed through the criminal process. W&L resources can help you identify and contact the appropriate law enforcement agency.
- Lexington Police Department: (540) 462-3705
- Rockbridge County Sheriff's Office: (540) 463-7328
- Virginia State Police: (804) 674-2000