Traveller is currently accepting applications. You may download the application online. Applications are due by 11:59:59 p.m. on October 15 and are open to sophomores, juniors, and first and second year law students.
All applicants must:
- Possess a valid driver's license in good standing and not under any restriction due to previous or pending violations (A driver's license issued in another country must be sufficient to allow the person to legally operate a motor vehicle within the Commonwealth of Virginia).
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have not been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Disclose any previous moving violations.
- Not under any other court imposed restriction on ability to drive.
- Complete a Traveller Drivers Safety Awareness annually through the Public Safety Department.
- Complete a Defensive Drivers Course as set up by Traveller, if required.
- Be available to drive, dispatch, and monitor.
- Be in good academic standing with the University, not under any suspension or academic probation.
- Have completed a minimum of 15 weeks of school at W&L to actively work for Traveller.
- Complete required tax papers and set up direct deposit with the University.