How to Connect with Fellows
To Develop an Elrod Fellowship Position:
1. Contact the Elrod Fellowship alumni coordinator in your area.
2. Work with the alumni coordinator to develop a fellowship position.
3. Submit a position description including details on salary and benefits to the alumni coordinator and the Elrod Fellowship coordinator at Washington and Lee University, who will publicize the opportunity to interested fellows.
4. Once fellows have been accepted into the program, work with the alumni coordinator and W&L coordinator to review applications and interview potential fellows.
5. If a connection is made with a fellow, proceed with your organization's hiring process.
Elrod Fellowship Coordinator at Washington and Lee University
Wendy Lovell '90
Baltimore Alumni Coordinator
Martha Hastings '05
Houston Alumni Coordinator
Duke Cancelmo '80
Washington, D.C. Alumni Coordinator
John Nolan '70