- Annual Timetable for Pacing the Process of File Preparation and Review
- Advisory Committee Guidelines for Classroom Observation
- Guidelines for Assembling the Contents of a Tenure and Promotion File
- Template for Soliciting Outside Letters of Evaluation of Scholarship
- Addition of Material to the file After it has been Submitted to the Department Committee
- Process for Granting Tenure at the Time of Hire
Undergraduate Tenure and Promotion
Interim Provost Bob Strong convened this working group in September 2011, charging it to look carefully at undergraduate tenure and promotion at Washington and Lee.
In response to the final report of the Committee for the Review of Undergraduate Tenure and Promotion, Interim Provost Bob Strong provides a brief description of the work on tenure and promotion done by the President's Advisory Committee in 2011-12 or in a typical year.
- 2012-2013 Report
- 2011-2012 Report
- 2010-2011 Report
- 2009-2010 Report
- 2008-2009 Report
- 2007-2008 Report