Employee Benefits Open Enrollment: 2015
Changes for the 2015-16 year must be received by May 29 with one exception: Enrollment (or re-enrollment) in the Flexible Spending Account must be received by June 19, 2015.
Comprehensive Enrollment Packet:
Rates and Changes:
- Open Enrollment Newsletter: Contains information on benefits changes for the coming year.
- 2015-16 Benefits Guide: Includes rates
Specific Benefits Enrollment Forms and Information:
- Anthem Group Health Insurance Enrollment Form
- Anthem Member Change Form - use this form to delete or add members
- Anthem Member Change Form - use for adding a dependent to your existing policy
- 2015-16 Anthem Medical Benefits Summary
- Anthem Certificate
- UCCI Group Dental Insurance Enrollment Form
- 2015-16 Dental Core Plan Benefits Summary
- 2015-16 Dental Buy-Up Plan Benefits Summary
- UCCI Dental Core Plan Certificate
- UCCI Dental Buy-Up Plan Certificate
If you are already enrolled, you can increase your benefit during open enrollment without Evidence of Insurability in increments of $10,000 up to a maximum of $50,000 at one time, as long as the total amount elected does not exceed the guaranteed issue limit (the lesser of 3x annual salary or $100,000). Enrolled spouses/partners are eligible for increases in $5,000 increments up to $20,000 without medical underwriting.
If you are not enrolled, you can apply during open enrollment for yourself and your spouse/partner. Medical underwriting is required.
Group Long Term Disability
Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
Long Term Care
- See page 6 of the 2015-16 Benefits Guidebook for information on the Wellness discount and University's offer to subsidize premiums.