Free 10-Meal Plan: $3410 Value
Dining Services has implemented a student employment program that is available to all second, third and fourth-year students. Up to twenty students will be selected to fill key positions in dining services. These students will be eligible for a 10-meal plan if they commit to working a minimum of 12 hours per week. The students will also be paid their regular hourly rate as determined by the student pay schedule. 10-meal plan benefit will be subject to forfeit if the 12 hour per week schedule minimum is not fulfilled. Part-time student positions scheduled fewer than 12 hours will not be eligible for this benefit but will receive a meal per shift worked allocation.
- Cashier/Attendant - E Café, Brief Stop
- Lead General Services - Marketplace
- Barista - Café 77, Brief Stop
- Culinary Production Assistants - All Locations
- Catering Assistants - Catering Department