Dining Services offers a variety of meal plan options for undergraduate, law students and the entire campus community.
Newly simplified meal plan structure for 2015 - 2016
- First-year students will continue to have the continuous dining plan, while upper-division students can select plans defined by how many meals per week (20, 15, 10 or 5) they want to enjoy. Each plan also includes $225 (about $15 per week) of Meal Plan Flex Dollars.
- First-year students will default to the continuous dining plan; you need not do anything else to enroll.
- Upper-Division students who live on campus will default to the 5-meal plan. Feel free to select a higher plan if you desire to do so.
- Sorority In plan defaults to the 15 meal plan; you may select the 20 if it better fits your needs.
- Sorority Out plan defaults to the 5 meal plan.
- Off-campus students not in University-owned housing and fraternity members may select a 2-meal plan or purchase Campus Food Flex for use on campus.
There are no restrictions to use of meal plans by day or by time. Leverage the campus wide opportunities to eat to best support your needs each day.