Non-Profit and Public Benefit
Are you considering a job or internship in the non-profit sector? Explore these online resources to get started. Feel free to drop by our office to meet with an advisor to help plan.
Explore careers in the arts by exploring the links below. This is not an all inclusive list of careers but will help you begin exploring. Found a career you're interested in? Talk to faculty, stop by our office and begin networking to learn more.
- Community and Social Service Specialists, All Other
- Community Health Workers
- Health Educators
- Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Social and Human Service Assistants
- Training and Development Managers
- Alliance for Justice
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
CareerShift's set of tools and applications provide a very unique opportunity to job hunters. While other web services provides bits and pieces of the job hunt process, only CareerShift provides an easy-to-use approach for bringing all these parts together to manage the job hunt all in one place. Students may sign up for an account with their wlu.edu email address.
- CEI Internship Book - Internships with Community and Social Service Agencies
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Coalition on Human Needs
- Council on Foundations
- Feminist Majority Foundation Online
- Foundation Center
Search for internships, full-time jobs and volunteer opportunities in the non-profit sector throughout the U.S and abroad.
- National Council of Nonprofits Career Center
- Nonprofit Opportunities, NPO.net
- Opportunity Knocks
Opportunity Knocks is your source for nonprofit jobs.
- Organizers for America
- Social Work Job Bank
- Society for Nonprofits
One of the best ways to explore careers and find job opportunities is to network with professionals. Below are alumni who have experience in the field and have volunteered to be a resource to you. Not sure how to begin networking? Stop by our office to get started.
Alumni profiles coming soon!