Washington and Lee University's Career Development Center contributes directly to the University's mission by supporting and empowering undergraduate students to achieve their career and professional goals. Through collaborative partnerships we provide innovative, customized, high-quality career-related services, programming and advising in a way that reflects the rich traditions and values of the University.
During your time at Washington and Lee we hope we will have the opportunity to meet you for an appointment or at an event. We are eager to help you plan for the future and assist in making your post-graduation goals a reality. It's never too early for a visit - so stop by now.
Location and Hours
The Career Development Center is located in the John W. Elrod University Commons 301, directly above the University Bookstore.
- Our Office Hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Quick Questions hours are available in four locations and no appointment is needed. Hours are below:
- Career Development Center, Monday-Friday, 1:30-4:00pm
- Huntley 218, Monday-Friday, 10:00am-12:00pm
- Science Center, Great Hall, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 2:30-4:00pm
- Lenfest Center/Wilson Hall, Thursdays, 2:00-4:00pm
- Computers and library resources are available 5 days a week from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. while class is in session.
We encourage you to schedule an appointment. To schedule an appointment call (540) 458 - 8595 or stop by our office on the 3rd floor in the Commons. We do not schedule appointments via e-mail.