Public Copier Locations
In order to use one of these machines you must input your University Card number. All copies will be billed to you from the Business Office. For campus visitors, guest codes may be purchased at the Undergraduate Library or a guest card can be purchased at the Law Library for use of Law School copiers only.
The new copiers now offer color copies as well as black and white.
For your convenience, copiers are located in the following places:
- Copy Services - Early Fielding
- Early Fielding - 2nd Floor Hallway
- Huntley Hall - Reading Room
- Leyburn Library - Lower Level 1
- Leyburn Library - Main Level
- Leyburn Library- Main Level Lab
- Leyburn Library - Main Level Lab 2
- Science Building - 3rd Floor Science Library
- University Commons - 3rd Floor
- Law Library - various locations
- Elrod Commons - Livingroom
- Elrod Commons - Marketplace
- Parmly Hall
Paper for these machines should always be readily available in or around the machine. This paper is only for copy machine use and should not be used for any other purpose or in any other location. If you need paper for other uses, contact Copy Services at x8448 and we will assist you. If you should need paper for the computer lab printers, contact ITS at x8842.